Singapore Pink Trail
Singapore Pink Trail (SPT) is a half-day event that aims to introduce LGBTQ-friendly spaces to the participants. You will be led by a guide in small groups throughout the event. The guide will give an in-depth briefing of the LGBTQ spaces you are visiting and address any questions related to Singapore LGBTQ history and community that you may have during the event. We have also planned interactive activities that will enhance your experience.
SPT is designed to:
- promote better understanding and appreciation of the LGBTQ culture in Singapore.
- learn how the LGBTQ community is proactively helping themselves and how community and corporate involvement will further improve the quality and reach of various current and future social services rendered, that aims to improve the psychosocial and sexual health of the community.
- The event description was updated. Diff#51278 2014-09-18 09:13:57
1:00 PM - 7:00 PM SGT
- Lovely LGBTQ friendly spaces in Singapore. - More information on where to meet will be sent to you via email upon registration - For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard (Dinner is included) SOLD OUT $50.00
- Venue Address
- 57B Pagoda Street Singapore 059216 Singapore
2 minutes walk from Chinatown NEL station